Degree Programme in International Business, Häme University of Applied Sciences (HAMK)
More than a Degree - a Professional and Personal Network for Life
The Degree Programme in International Business will provide you with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA).
The programme is taught in English. Students from over 20 countries will ensure you a truly international study environment. In addition, staff members represent both European and other nationalities. With over a decade of experience, the programme offers you the possibility to become a professional in the field of international business. The Degree Programme in International Business in Valkeakoski provides you with education that promotes professional careers, especially in the European and Chinese markets.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a Bachelor's degree with a scope of 210 credits (completion time 3.5 years). The Degree Programme in International Business will provide you with education promoting professional careers in international business. You will acquire practical knowledge of planning, organising and managing international business operations, including international marketing, industrial service business, and resource management.
As an International BBA , you will possess:
Lue lisää & hae
- International, customer-oriented, analytical and profit-conscious thinking
- Ability to communicate in many languages using different communication tools and media
- Ability to consider requirements of continuous personal development and ethical responsibility in your actions
- Ability to create and develop long-term, profitable customer relationships as well as other networks in an international and multi-cultural business environment
- Ability to plan, organize and manage international business operations in a responsible, efficient and profitable way both individually and as a team member